Saturday 3 February 2007

Maxwell's Silver Hammer



Ext. Abbey Road Studios - My final day in London before heading off to Rome was a relaxing one. I didn't leave Liam's place until after lunch, but even so, failed to make it to Lords (aka the home of cricket - forgive me guys) though it was only 400 yards down the road. I had to hurry off to meet Liam at the National Gallery after he'd finished work.

There was a handful of fellow pilgrims around, stopping the peak-hour traffic, which kept tooting. Wasn't able to get the exact angle from which the Abbey Road album covershot was taken, as I'd gone on my own.

I still, however, managed to get a rather dorky video of me crossing the road (see below). (The tripod I bought on the advice of both Emma and Katie has probably turned out to be the best 5 quid I've spent so far).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yo Jaya

love reading the blog man

keep it real bro

your friendly working boring dude back in brisbane

Ben Eltham

Jaya Savige said...

supsup homes!

thanks for the comment...

hey, r u thinking of moving to melbs soon also?

guess I'm wondering who exactly will still be in vegas when I get back!

am i right in thinking mars n em are off soon?

jaya